Fling To The Finish Preview (Steam Early Access)
Our Fling To The Finish Preview has us taking on this cooperative racing game where teammates are tethered together by a stretchy elastic rope. Get up close and personal with your partner to maneuver two characters bouncing, rolling, and flinging their way to the finish line!
Fling To The Finish Preview Pros:
- Nice cartoon-like graphics.
- 1.84GB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Controller support.
- Graphics – fullscreen, resolution, v-sync, anti-aliasing, and graphics quality preset.
- Can rebind controls for the mouse and keyboard.
- Four characters – Speedy Shell, Nutty shell, Wriggly shell, and Humble shell.
- Two players can use one controller.
- Full friends invite system.
- 3 ways to play – matchmaking 1-8 players, private race, or campaign.
- Tutorial level.
- Both characters are tied together by bungee string.
- The game is meant for Co-op but you can play solo.
- Solo play has you playing as both characters at the same time with each stick and shoulder buttons.
- Each level is timed.
- Unlock new game modes for the levels you finished like duck hunt, ufo race, coin frenzy, bomb run, and more.
- The game involves teamwork and you need to navigate the many obstacles and get to the Finish line as fast as possible.
- You can fling each other around, stick to walls and even propel yourself forward on poles.
- A lot of fun can be had.
- Great level design.
Fling To The Finish Preview Cons:
- Cannot rebind the controller.
- Not as fun in single-player.
- No bot support.
- Matchmaking is straight-up random.
- Takes a lot of getting used to.
- Kinda wish you could have two-player but a controller each.
- Needs more characters and/or customisation.
Related Post: Moo Lander Preview (Steam Demo)
Fling To The Finish:
Developer: SplitSide Games
Publisher: SplitSide Games
Store Links –
Fling To The Finish is a brilliant game to test anyone’s friendship level. You are tied together by bungee rope and have to navigate these beautiful levels full of triple ard bastard traps and obstacles. No matter what you can guarantee there will be swearing, there will be screaming but most of all there will be fun! It may take you a while to get to grips with it especially if you go all Micro Machines on the Megadrive with it and share a controller, it’s just another way for this game to be mental. They have added in extra modes on the levels so it gives the much-needed variation and unpredictability the genre craves. Streamers and viewers will love the random chaotic bullshit it brings whereas families will like a new way to keep the kids screaming and hating each other, Fling To The Finish is still in early access but it is already worth the price of admission, brilliant fun.