Hokko Life Preview (Steam Early Access)
In Our Hokko Life Preview, we hop off the train and into a new life in the village of Hokko! Take over the old workshop and get creative; use crafted materials and design everything in town! With complete creative freedom, what type of town will we build.
Hokko Life Preview Pros:
- Chunky cartoon graphics.
- 3.86GB Download size.
- Graphics-fullscreen, resolution, ambient occlusion, bloom and graphics quality (low/medium/high/ultra).
- Controller support.
- Character creator settings – skin/eye/hair color and then any highlights.
- Tutorials unfold and present themselves as you play and need to know new things.
- Lifestyle action gameplay.
- Plays and feels like a love letter to games like Animal Crossing.
- Colorful bunch of characters.
- Save and exit option.
- You pick things up by proxy.
- Stamina bar for running around.
- Moss is your shopkeeper who stocks most things from items to crafting materials.
- The camera can be zoomed in and out.
- Constant gameplay updates.
- Easy to use system for moving furniture around.
- Full clothes creator tool that allows you to create custom designs.
- You can edit and change anything you craft to give it a unique edge.
- You can farm materials from trees to fishing to mining.
- It is a happy-inducing game.
- Very deep and rewarding experience.
Hokko Life Preview Cons:
- Occasional black screens and lockups.
- Menus still require a mouse for now.
- Basic graphic settings.
- Had a black screen that wouldn’t
- Slow starter.
- Cannot go up any ledges no matter how small.
Related Post: Almighty Kill Your God’s Preview (Steam Early Access)
Developer: Wonderscope Games
Publisher: Team 17
Store Links –