Infinitrap Rehamstered Review (Xbox Series S)
In our infinitrap Rehamstered Review you will find out why this game is a big deal with its Indiana Jones meets puzzler gameplay and Cutesy visuals. you play as the world’s 2nd best adventurer, Ohio Jack, as he explores nasty, nasty dungeons full of death traps. Enough chat let’s dungeon!
Infinitrap Rehamstered Review Pros:
- Decent pixel art graphics.
- 718.1MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Puzzle adventure gameplay.
- Tutorials pop as you play.
- 3 difficulties- Puzzle (no timers), Vanilla (normal), and hardcore (Insta death).
- Hints can be turned on or off.
- Can rebind controls.
- Keyboard support.
- Luminosity slider.
- Game- enter a room of traps and obstacles, get to the door to open the next room. Get to the exit.
- 1-3 star level ranking.
- Online leaderboards.
- Quick dungeon restart button.
- How to play menu.
- Can play custom user-created dungeons.
- World map level select screen.
- Very enjoyable.
- Loads of replay value.
- Actions- jump, slide, duck, and interact.
- Can replay levels.
- The ranking is based on deaths, time left, and coins.
- Get hit and lose a percentage of coins then it’s death for you.
- You can grab and hold onto ledges.
Infinitrap Rehamstered Review Cons:
- Online leaderboards are browser-based.
- No way to create your own levels on the Xbox.
- Takes a while to get used to it all.
- The grab ledge mechanic can be hard to judge.
Developer: ShadeBob Games
Publisher: ShadeBob Games
Related Post: Outbreak Endless Nightmares Review (PlayStation 5)
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
So infinitrap is a Rehamstered edition of a game I have never heard of before. It looked interesting so I gave it a shot, long story short it’s a game I have instantly fallen in love with. The premise is simple, Explore dungeons for treasure and avoid the many deadly traps anyway you can! It’s simple but difficult with clever level designs and brutal puzzles n traps. I don’t quite know what it is or what it is but I cannot stop coming back for more. It has the charm and replayability of a Spelunky game, it’s just so Cutesy and addictive that it’s hard to hate the game. Actually, no scratch that I did hate the game quite a lot, it’s because of the difficulty but I made peace. What you need to know is this is a game you will keep coming back to and the fact that it has user-made levels uploaded regularly, you will always have something to do. Infinitrap Rehamstered is a game you need to.