Review: Angry Bunnies
Use the unique powers of each bunny to destroy the fox. Angry Bunnies is challenging physics-based demolition, with addictive gameplay set in 3D Stereoscopic scenery. There are 150 fun levels to enjoy, perfectly suited for short bursts of gaming. Each level requires logic and force to solve.
- Cheap Angry Bird clone.
- Aim with the stylus by drawing in essence, The line that the bunnies will fly.
- Collect carrots in the levels to 100% it.
- Different birds have different abilities.
- Bunnies always explode on death which is something Angry Birds doesn’t have on each character.
- Over 50 levels, Broken into sections for each individual bunny.
- Varied levels from sun to snow, along with the back drop change, the blocks etc are different.
- Quirky soundtrack with humorous sound effects.
- File size is small.
- 3D is non existent apart from the title screen and even then its your real basic implementation.
- Physics are bad alot of the time, Really bad at being consistent.
- Steep learning curve with the different control scheme.
- No leader boards.
- No multiple profiles.
- In game instructions are really unclear, even more so if you have some how managed to never play Angry Birds and are unfamiliar with the play style.
- No story but four different characters to play as.
In Summary, Its one of those shameless rip off games of a popular title. A way to try and add a twist to an already popular game and make it your own, But fail to get the little things right. If only the basics could be sorted out so it could at least be pushed as a cheaper Angry Birds. Instead it is a title you should avoid for so many reasons. SAave your money and get Angry Birds, It will be be a better investment of your time.